Hell's Revenge "Beast" Tours
The "Beast" sits on 46" tires and has front and rear steering. The "Beast" smoothly navigates Moab's roughest terrain, and it's stadium seating, and open cab allows you views in every direction. "The Beast" tour is quickly becoming the must do tour in Moab. This tour is geared for family fun and we offer both a 1.5 or 3 hour tour on the world famous Hell's Revenge trail. With breathtaking views, dinosaur tracks, steep hair-raising climbs and descents on roller coaster type waves of slickrock this tour has it all! No matter what tour you choose it's guaranteed to be one of your highlights while visiting Moab.
Want to experience a private tour with just your family and friends? You can reserve the entire rig for $700 (up to 7 seats) and choose between Hell's Revenge, Fins & Things or Hurrah Pass. Hurrah Pass is a more scenic ride filled with incredible views and petroglyphs. Questions? Call or Text us at 435-210-1426.
The Beast is equipped with a full eight-point roll cage and four-point harnesses for your safety.
Things to Know
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your tours scheduled departure time.
- For your safety, comfortable, closed-toed shoes are highly recommended; flip flops are discouraged.
- A hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen are recommended during warm weather.
- A jacket or coat are recommended during cooler weather and for morning departures or evening returns.
- Bottled water and a snack are provided on your tour.