Hell's Revenge Jeep Tours
Jeeps are iconic in Moab as is Moab's most famous trail, Hell's Revenge! This 3 hour tour has breathtaking scenery and a view into Arches National Park. We'll stop to view dinosaur tracks then make our way out to an overlook that will put you high above the majestic Colorado River. This tour also includes the upper section of Hell's Revenge and a trip down the "Dragons Tail". If you want a jeep ride you will never forget filled with steep climbs and descents on roller coaster type waves of slickrock, this tour is for you! Whether you choose our morning tour or our sunset tour, both are guaranteed to be one of your highlights while visiting Moab.
Want to experience a private tour to a different destination? Give us a call or text us at 435-210-1426.
Things to Know
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your tours scheduled departure time.
- For your safety, comfortable, closed-toed shoes are highly recommended; flip flops are discouraged.
- A hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen are recommended during warm weather.
- A jacket or coat are recommended during cooler weather and for morning departures or evening returns.
- Bottled water and a snack are provided on your tour.